Still learning the Perla software for my designing for
my embroidery machine. This time I thought I would
take the elephant from the zoo expansion pack from scrap factory
and try my hand at some more outline work .
This is the best one outline work I have done so far as the
others I did not know that it was as easy as I worked out now .
So after I turned it into a sewing file I then tryed it out . So as
not to waste the test sews (even though i had sewn it on
fleece.) I thought I would make it into a bag or two
given that it was two pieces of embroidery
but then when it came time to design the bag pattern
I discovered that I hand only enough fabric left
to make it into one bag. So the next question was how HOW was I
going to fit the two designs onto the one bag (I could have
put a pocket on both sides but I did not want that )
So here is what I came up with .
After many hours folding the sewn pieces
they looked best if the pockets were slanted
That way too I did not cut off any of the bigger elephant
Lined the bag as so the fleece does not stretch over time
Post a Comment