Yesterday I showed an ornament that I
made for the alota challenge . Today I am here
to show how i got it made.
A while back I showed a fantastic extension that i found
for inkscape to make tabbed boxes HERE.
Well it started me thinking maybe i can make
the boxes the same way but with card stock (but
I would have to do some tweaking )
then I made this white boxes
All put together with NO GLUE
hmm got me thinking NO GLUING that is
perfect for clear acetate as that is not an easy
thing to glue.
So with that same pattern that I had tweaked
(adding the extra little part on each tab so that they
lock together and not pull apart easily)
I cut it out of clear over heat projector plastic
and then put it together (little testing being clear but
I did it ) designed in inkscape and Designed in MAKE THE CUT to tweak
and cut on the ZING. Added white paint pent for the snow.
If you live in Australia and New Zealand
and wondering where you can get an
Zing then SKAT KATZ is the place to find them
fantastic - you are amazing!
Post a Comment